Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Twilight Saga and Breaking Dawn Inspired Poems







Twilight Saga Poem

It all started with my scent
Then everything came and went
You saved me from evil ones
And waited for my response

You said that you feel for me
That you’d never set me free
I was joyous for your love
That’s as gentle as a dove

But then you left me bleeding
And I was always weeping
My heart aches n every beat
As I stare in your void seat

I knew that you love me still
And there’s no space to fill
Then as you ask for my hand
My life’s a fairytale land

The prince has returned and loved me
Together forever we’d be
Everything was set on motion
Then there came a commotion

All I did was to make it all worse
Now I’m forever under this curse
I should be locked up in the black box
Buried forever under the rocks

We were being pulled apart
As the real bad troubles start
You fought for us to survive
So you could keep me alive

Now the choice is up to me
Be changed or just let things be
How I wish that I could flee
Escape this pain inside of me

Neither of my choice is bad
And for that I should be glad
I only have to break a heart,
A heart that loved me from the start

0 comments:

Post a Comment