Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Inspired by New Moon Poems



NEW MOON

Here I am loving you still
This love is making me ill
Loving you is not against my will
But why am I all alone here standing still?

Didn’t you promised me the same?
That both of us would take the blame..
All you boys are just the same
Leaving us girls to face all the shame..

I become so weak when I think of you
I suddenly don’t know what to do
Oh how I wish I could redo
erase all my memories with you

Everyday I wake up thinking
That a piece of my heart is still missing
But I still keep on trying
To forget our love story’s unhappy ending

Letting him go was not easy
As we said our goodbyes I felt dizzy
Being all alone is crazy
This feeling makes me lazy

Even though he caused me pain..
My love for him will still remain..
I won’t forget the person who made me feel insane
Of this thing called love which I could never regain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment