Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Twilight Saga and Breaking Dawn Inspired Poems Book 3 - Bella




Book 3- Bella



To this new life I awaken
Every part of me was strengthen
Then I saw your face with new eyes
I knew I was in paradise



I’ll start forever with you
And the rest I can live through
No one can take you from me
I’m as strong as they could be



There’s nothing else that could make me smile:
The sight of your face every once in a while
I’d be with you through thick and thin
That’s how deep I have for you within



I’d do everything to keep you
Safe and sound and away from blue
Death can never set us apart
We belong in each other’s heart



Everything’s exactly right
Gone all the pain, the hurts, the fright
It’s over all the moments of waiting
And now forever’s what we’re facing



Eternity stretches for us
And there’s no need for fuss
I have finally reached my goal
Now I’ve proven you have a soul

0 comments:

Post a Comment