Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Inspired Poems by New Moon





Mirror holding withered, aged face

Hair white and out of place

Love, my love walking towards me in the light

Forever and always alive, I will forever and always age


Todays birthday,

my birthday

How many has he celebrated?

Nightmares of things to come, my future life

Splattered across my mind



Pictures, memories

a photobook of sorts

Candles, roses cover wall to wall

Birthday cake and crystal glass plates

Silver wrapped package laid in my clumsy hands

Could she see what was to come, what is going on,


what will be gone?

Red crimson, cake splattered

Six golden eyes lay upon a

feast of flowing blood



He is leaving, gone

White house with wall of windows forever empty

Piano sits still, music no longer lingers

Bubbly life prancing in the halls, the dance has now ended


A kiss on the forehead,

a promise worth keeping

“Never existed” but will always remember

Life, as I have known it, no longer worth living



The moon sets and
my Sun soon rises

0 comments:

Post a Comment