Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Inspire Poems by New Moon




”No more reason”

He was my light,
He was my love,
He was my life,
He was my reason.

Darkness draws into my light,
Death takes my life,
Numb replaces love,
The reason disappears with his footsteps.

My reason for breathing,
My reason for my heart,
My reason for living,
My reason for existing.

I hold my breath,
I stop my heartbeats,
I don’t feel alive,
I’m not with reality.

Everything I see and everything I hear,
Will always be him,
Agony crawls to my chest,
And rips into it.

The mark he left on me,
Is a gaping hole,
The pain swelling through my heart,
Is his past feelings.

My hold was not strong enough,
He lets me go by the hand,
Now I’m a lost soul,
My body and heart are gone

Life was beautiful,
He was the reason,
Now he is gone,
And life is utterly disgusting

Every heartbeat I have,
Is a prayer for him
Every tear that falls,
Is a piece of my broken heart

He says he ceases to exist,
I slowly start to believe,
For he is not here with me,

Forbidden to remember,
Terrified to forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment