Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Twilight Saga and Breaking Dawn Inspired Poems Book 2 - Jacob



Book 2- Jacob


I had given everything

In return I gained nothing

Seeing you suffer hurts me

‘Cause I feel the pain of thee



Why do you pick the wrong things?

Now I wander in the wings

I’ll always keep on waiting

Until your heart stops beating



She broke me beyond repair

But I simply just don’t care

Because she is my dearest

And she’ll always be the best



The darkest hour of the moon

And the moment came too soon

I saw her writhing in pain

And I wished I’d be slain



All things changed in a sudden

I was no longer broken

The deepest depths of her eyes

Made me stare and rise



Now she’s the one that holds me

And there’s no one else I se

She’s the answer to my prayers

And I am forever hers

0 comments:

Post a Comment