Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Friday, March 23, 2012

Kristen Stewart at WonderCon for ‘SWATH’

Kristen Stewart at WonderCon for ‘SWATH’

Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron took center stage at WonderCon 2012 in Anaheim, CA on Saturday (March 17) to talk about their movie, ‘Snow White and the Huntsman.’ 











After taking seats alongside one another, Miss Stewart gushed about how proud she is of Sanders’ work, saying, “Everything I wanted [Snow White] to be is there and that’s really rare.”
Meanwhile, Miss Theron discussed how enjoyable of an experience it was playing the Evil Queen, as she told, “Everyone has an idea of her. And there’s something nice about f***ing with that idea.”
Back to Kristen, the 21-year-old told audience members that the stunt work and action scenes drew her to the project, though they ended up causing a few injuries. “I hurt myself a lot… I got to jump off cliffs and ride horses. And that terrified me. I didn’t like that,” she revealed.





0 comments:

Post a Comment