Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quotes for Edward Cullen (Character)

Quotes forEdward Cullen (Character) 


Twilight (2008/I)
Isabella Swan: Clair de Lune is great. 
Edward Cullen: [Edward spins Isabella around and she gives him a look] What? 
Isabella Swan: I can't dance 
[laughs
Isabella Swan: . 
Edward Cullen: Hmm... Well, I could always make you. 
Isabella Swan: I'm not scared of you. 
Edward Cullen: [laughs] Well you really shouldn't have said that. 

Isabella Swan: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van? 
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it. 

Edward Cullen: What did you expect? Coffins and dungeons and moats? 
Isabella Swan: No, not the moats. 
Edward Cullen: Not the moats. 

Edward Cullen: The hunt is his obsession. He's never gonna stop! 

Edward Cullen: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. 
Isabella Swan: What a stupid lamb. 
Edward Cullen: What a sick, masochistic lion. 

Isabella Swan: Will you tell me the truth? 
Edward Cullen: No, probably not. 
[Bella turns away slighly angry
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories. 
Isabella Swan: I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. 
Edward Cullen: All superhero stuff right? But what if I'm not the hero? What if I am the bad guy? 
Isabella Swan: You're not. 
[Edward smiles

Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster? 
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever. 

Rosalie Hale: Is she even Italian? 
Emmett Cullen: Her name's Bella. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: I'm sure she'll love it no matter what. 
Rosalie Hale: [sniffs] Ooh... get a whiff of that. Here comes the human. 
[Esme flashes a big grin just before Bella and Edward walk around the corner
Esme Cullen: [runs up to Bella] Bella! We're making Italiano for you. 
Edward Cullen: Bella, this is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes. 
Isabella Swan: Buon Giorno? 
Esme Cullen: Molto Bene! 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: It gives us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time. 
Esme Cullen: I hope you're hungry. 
Isabella Swan: Yeah, absolutely! 
Edward Cullen: She already ate. 
Rosalie Hale: [crushes the salad bowl she's holding] Perfect! 
Isabella Swan: Yeah - it's just that I know... I know you guys don't eat. 
Esme Cullen: Of course. That's very considerate of you. 
Edward Cullen: Just ignore Rosalie. I do. 
Rosalie Hale: Yeah! Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us. 
Isabella Swan: I would never tell anybody anything. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: She knows that. 
Emmett Cullen: Yeah, well the problem is... you two have gone public now so... 
Esme Cullen: Emmett! 
Rosalie Hale: No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly. 
Isabella Swan: Badly as in... I become the meal. 
[Carlisle and Edward struggle to suppress laughs

Edward Cullen: [to Bella] You are my life now. 

Isabella Swan: [to Edward] How did you get over to me so fast? 
Edward Cullen: [to Bella] I was standing right next to you, Bella. 
Isabella Swan: No. You were next to your car, across the lot. 
Edward Cullen: No, I wasn't. 
Isabella Swan: Yes, you were. 
Edward Cullen: Bella, you hit your head. I think you're confused. 
Isabella Swan: I know what I saw. 
Edward Cullen: And what exactly was that? 
Isabella Swan: You stopped the van. You pushed it away with you hand. 
Edward Cullen: Well, nobody's going to believe you. 
Isabella Swan: I wasn't going to tell anybody. I just need to know the truth. 
Edward Cullen: Can't you just thank me and get over it? 
Isabella Swan: Thank you. 
Edward Cullen: You're not going to let this go, are you? 
Isabella Swan: No. 
Edward Cullen: Well then I hope you enjoy disappointment. 

Edward Cullen: [shuts car door] Carlisle, what's going on? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [sighs] Waylon Forge was found in a boat out near his place, I just examined the body. 
Isabella Swan: He died? How? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Animal attack 
[looks at Edward
Isabella Swan: [glances at Edward
[to Carlisle
Isabella Swan: Was it the same one that got that security guard down at Mason? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [sighs, then glances at Edward] Most likely. 
Isabella Swan: It must getting closer to town then... 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [cuts Bella off] Bella, you should go inside. Waylon was your father's friend. 
Isabella Swan: Okay. 
[glances at Edward and walks up stairs
Isabella Swan: [turns around to Carlisle then to Edward] Um, I'll see you later. 
[Carlisle turns to Edward

Isabella Swan: Look, You gotta give me some answers. 
Edward Cullen: Yes. No. To get to the other side. Uh, 1.77245... 
Isabella Swan: I don't want to know what the square root of pi is. 
Edward Cullen: You knew that? 

Edward Cullen: I should go back there and rip those guys' heads off. 
Isabella Swan: Um... No, you shouldn't. 
Edward Cullen: You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking. 
Isabella Swan: And you do? 
Edward Cullen: It's not hard to guess. 
Edward Cullen: Can you talk about something else? Distract me so i won't turn around. 
Isabella Swan: You should put your seat belt on. 
Edward Cullen: Haha... you should put your seat belt on! 

Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore. 
Isabella Swan: Then don't. 

Isabella Swan: Everybody's staring. 
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. 
[looks at Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, and Alice
Edward Cullen: Since I'm going to hell 
[slips arm around Bella's shoulder

Isabella Swan: Did you follow me? 
Edward Cullen: I... I feel very protective of you. 
Isabella Swan: So you followed me. 
Edward Cullen: I was trying to keep a distance unless you needed my help and then I heard what those low-lives were thinking. 
Isabella Swan: Wait. You say you heard what they were thinking? 
Isabella Swan: So what you... you read minds? 
Edward Cullen: I can read every mind in this room apart from yours. There's... Money. Sex. Money. Sex. Cat... And then you, nothing. That's very frustrating. 
Isabella Swan: Is there something wrong with me? 
Edward Cullen: See... I tell you I can read minds and you think there's something wrong with you? 

Edward Cullen: Hold on tight, spidermonkey. 
[climbs up tree
Edward Cullen: Do you trust me? 
Isabella Swan: In theory... 
Edward Cullen: Close your eyes. 
[Jumps to next tree and climbs to top
Edward Cullen: [Bella gasps] What? 
Isabella Swan: This isn't real. This kind of stuff just doesn't exist. 
Edward Cullen: It does in my world. 

[Alice and Jasper come in through the window
Alice Cullen: Hi Bella! I'm Alice. 
[Alice walks up to Bella and hugs her
Alice Cullen: Oh, you do smell good. 
Edward Cullen: Alice, what are you - ? 
Alice Cullen: It's okay. Bella and I are going to be great friends. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Sorry, Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's still a little difficult for him. 
Jasper Hale: Pleasure to meet you. 
Alice Cullen: It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her. 
Edward Cullen: [to Bella] All right, I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house. 
Alice Cullen: Well, I'll see you soon. 
Isabella Swan: Okay. 
Esme Cullen: [gushing] So CUTE! 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: I think that went well. 
Esme Cullen: [to Rosalie] Clean this up. Now! 

Edward Cullen: I hate you for making me want you so much. 

Edward Cullen: [pushes microscope towards Bella] Ladies first. 
Isabella Swan: You were gone. 
Edward Cullen: Yeah, um, I was out of town for a couple of days, personal reasons. 
Isabella Swan: [pushes microscope towards Edward] Uh, prophase. 
Edward Cullen: Do you mind if I uh, look? 
[Bella shakes her head
Edward Cullen: It's prophase. 
Isabella Swan: Like I said. 
Edward Cullen: So you enjoying the rain? 
[Bella laughs
Edward Cullen: What? 
Isabella Swan: You're asking me about the weather? 
Edward Cullen: Yeah, I-I guess I am. 
Isabella Swan: Well, I don't really like the rain. Any cold, wet thing I don't really... 
Edward Cullen: [laughs
Isabella Swan: What? 
Edward Cullen: Nothing uh, 
[laughs
Edward Cullen: it's uh, anaphase. 
Isabella Swan: You mind if I check? 
Edward Cullen: Sure. 
Isabella Swan: Anaphase. 
Edward Cullen: [smiles] Like I said. 

Edward Cullen: You don't know how long I've waited for you. 

Edward Cullen: Edible art? 
[Bella knocks over the apple and Edward kicks it up and catches it
Edward Cullen: Bella. 
Isabella Swan: Thanks. You know your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash. 
Edward Cullen: I only said it'd be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't wanna be. 
Isabella Swan: What does that mean? 
Edward Cullen: It means if you were smart, you'd stay away from me. 
Isabella Swan: Okay well let's say for argument sake that I'm not smart, would you tell me the truth? 
Edward Cullen: No probably not. 

Edward Cullen: Why didn't you move with your mother and Phil? 
Isabella Swan: Well, Phil's a minor league baseball player, and uh, he travels a lot, and my mom s-stayed home with me, but I knew it made her unhappy, so I figured I'd stay with my dad for a while. 
Edward Cullen: And now you're unhappy. 
Isabella Swan: ...no. 
Edward Cullen: I'm sorry, I'm just - I'm just trying to figure you out, you're very difficult for me to read. 
Isabella Swan: Hey did you get contacts? 
Edward Cullen: No. 
Isabella Swan: Your eyes were, black the last time I saw you, and now they're like, golden brown... 
Edward Cullen: Yeah I know it's the uh, it's the flourescents, um. Ugh. 
[walks away

Isabella Swan: Do you do this a lot? 
Edward Cullen: Just the past couple of months. I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating. 

Isabella Swan: [freaking out] You can't leave me! 
Edward Cullen: Shh... Where else would I go? 
[he leans in to kiss her forehead

Edward Cullen: What's in Jacksonville? 
Isabella Swan: How did you know about that? 
Edward Cullen: You didn't answer my question. 
Isabella Swan: Well, you don't answer any of mine so... I mean, you don't even say hi to me. 
Edward Cullen: [pause] Hi. 

Isabella Swan: You know everybody's staring? 
Edward Cullen: Not that guy 
[points
Edward Cullen: ... uh... no he just looked. 
Edward Cullen: I'm breaking all the rules now anyway. Since I'm going to hell... 
[puts arm around Bella

Edward Cullen: [to Bella before going into the prom after Jacob leaves] I leave you alone for two minutes and the wolves descend. 

Isabella Swan: How did you get in here? 
Edward Cullen: The window. 
Isabella Swan: Do you do that a lot? 
Edward Cullen: Just the past couple of months. 

Edward Cullen: Was that as weird for you as it was for me? 
Isabella Swan: I don't know. 
[looks at the graduation caps on the wall
Isabella Swan: Graduation caps? 
Edward Cullen: Yeah private joke. We matriculate a lot. 

Isabella Swan: [to Edward, her back to him] You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is... pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change color... and sometimes you speak like - like you're from a different time. You never eat or drink anything; you don't go into the sunlight. 
[pause, silence
Isabella Swan: How old are you? 
Edward Cullen: Seventeen. 
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen? 
Edward Cullen: ...a while. 
Isabella Swan: I know what you are. 
Edward Cullen: Say it... out loud. Say it. 
Isabella Swan: Vampire. 
Edward Cullen: Are you afraid? 
Isabella Swan: [turns to face him] ... no. 
Edward Cullen: Then ask me the most basic question: What do we eat? 

James: You're alone... because you're faster than the others. But not stronger... 
Edward Cullen: I'm strong enough to kill you. 

Edward Cullen: Uh, yeah this is my room. 
Isabella Swan: ...No bed? 
Edward Cullen: Ah no i don't, i don't sleep. 
Isabella Swan: Ever? 
Edward Cullen: No, not at all. 
Isabella Swan: Ok, hmmm, boy you have so much music, what were you listening to. 
Edward Cullen: It's Debussy. 
Isabella Swan: Clair de Lune is great. 
Edward Cullen: [Edward spins Isabella around and she gives him a look] What? 
Isabella Swan: I can't dance. 
Edward Cullen: [laughs
Isabella Swan: ... 
Edward Cullen: Hmm... Well, I could always make you. 
Isabella Swan: I'm not scared of you. 
Edward Cullen: [laughs] Well you really shouldn't have said that. 
Edward Cullen: [he jumps out his bedroom window and lands on a tree] You better hold on tight spidermonkey! 
Edward Cullen: [he climbs up tree
Edward Cullen: Do you trust me? 
Isabella Swan: In theory. 
Edward Cullen: Then close your eyes. 
Edward Cullen: [Jumps to next tree and climbs to top
Edward Cullen: [Bella gasps] What? 
Isabella Swan: This isn't real. This kind of stuff just doesn't exist. 
Edward Cullen: It does in my world. 

Isabella Swan: [to Edward] Can I talk to you for a minute? 
Edward Cullen: [Edward walks away for Carlisle and Rosalie cause he was talking to them and walks over to Bella] What? 
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] How, how did you get over to me so fast? 
Edward Cullen: I was standing right next to you Bella. 
Isabella Swan: No. You were next to your car, across the lot. 
Edward Cullen: No I wasn't. 
Isabella Swan: Yes you were. 
Edward Cullen: Bella you hit your head. I think you're confused. 
Isabella Swan: I know what I saw. 
Edward Cullen: And what exactly was that. 
Isabella Swan: You- you stopped the van. You pushed it away with you hand. 
Edward Cullen: Well, nobody's going to believe you so. 
Isabella Swan: I wasn't going to tell anybody. I just need to know the truth. 
Edward Cullen: Cant you just thank me and get over it. 
Isabella Swan: Thank you. 
Edward Cullen: You're not going to let this go are you? 
Isabella Swan: No. 
Edward Cullen: Well then i hope you enjoy disappointment. 

Edward Cullen: My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only drink animal blood, but it's your scent. It's like a drug to me. It's like you're my own personal brand of heroin. 
Isabella Swan: Why did you hate me so much when we met? 
Edward Cullen: I did, only because of wanting you so badly. I still don't know if I can control myself. 
Isabella Swan: I know you can. 

Isabella Swan: Edward, I said leave me alone. 
Edward Cullen: Bella, don't do this please. 
Isabella Swan: Its over. Get out! 
Charlie Swan: Hey, hey, Bella, whats gong on? 
Isabella Swan: I just gotta get out of here. I'm leaving now. 
[shuts the door on Charlie's face
Charlie Swan: [knocks on Bellas door] Bella. 
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] What am I going to say to him? I cant hurt him. 
Charlie Swan: Bella, whats going on? 
Edward Cullen: You just have to. I'll be down in the truck. 
[Bella comes out of the room
Charlie Swan: Did he hurt you? 
Isabella Swan: No. 
Charlie Swan: Break up with you or something? 
Isabella Swan: No, I-I broke up with him. 
Charlie Swan: I thought you liked him? 
Isabella Swan: Yea, that's why - that's why I have to leave. I don't want this. I have to go home. 
Charlie Swan: Home... Your mom is not even in Phoenix. 
Isabella Swan: She'll come home. I'll call her from the road. 
Charlie Swan: You're not going to drive home right now. You can sleep on it. If you still feel like going in the morning, I'll take you to the airport.
Isabella Swan: N-No I want to drive. It will give me more time to think. And if I get really tired, I'll pull into a motel. I promise. 
Charlie Swan: Look, Bella, I know I'm not that much fun to be around but I can change that. We can do more stuff together. 
Isabella Swan: Like what? Like watch baseball on the flat screen? Eat at the diner every night? Steak and cobbler. Dad, that's you, that's not me. 
Charlie Swan: Bella, come on. I-I just got you back. 
Isabella Swan: Yeah, and you know if I don't get out now, I'll just be stuck here like mom. 

Edward Cullen: Do you trust me? 
Isabella Swan: In theory. 

Edward Cullen: I can't ever lose control with you. 

Isabella Swan: [Edward jumps down off the roof of Bella's truck] Could you act human? Okay, I have neighbors. 
Edward Cullen: I'm gonna take you to my place tomorrow. 
[Pulls dent in Bella's truck back into correct place
Isabella Swan: Thanks... Er, wait, like with your family? 
Edward Cullen: Yeah. 
Isabella Swan: W-what if they don't like me? 
Edward Cullen: So you're worried, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you? 
[laughs
Isabella Swan: [unsmiling] I'm glad I amuse you. 

Edward Cullen: [to Bella as they sense the trackers arriving] Put your hair down. 
Rosalie Hale: [scoffing] Like that'll work. I can smell her from across the field. 

Edward Cullen: Shh... Shh... I'm here. 
Isabella Swan: We can't be apart. 
Edward Cullen: Where else would I go? 

Edward Cullen: What's in Jacksonville 
Isabella Swan: How did you know about that? 
Edward Cullen: You didn't answer my question 
Isabella Swan: Well, you don't answer any of mine so... and, you don't even say hi to me 
Edward Cullen: Hi 
Isabella Swan: Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van? 
Edward Cullen: Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it 
Isabella Swan: Floridians. That what's in Jacksonvill... 
Edward Cullen: At least would you watch where you walk? 
Edward Cullen: Look, I'm sorry if I'm being rude all the time. I think it's the best way. 

Edward Cullen: Shall we? 
Isabella Swan: You're serious? 
Edward Cullen: Oh, why not? 
Isabella Swan: [sighs] Hmm. 
Edward Cullen: See? You're dancing. 
Isabella Swan: [giggles] At prom. Edward why did you save me? You should've just let the venom spread. I could be like you by now. 
Edward Cullen: You don't know what you're saying. You don't want this. 
Isabella Swan: I want YOU. Always. 
Edward Cullen: I'm not gonna end your life for you. 
Isabella Swan: I'm dying already. Every second I get closer, older. 
Edward Cullen: That's the way it's supposed to be. 
Isabella Swan: Alice said she saw me like you. I heard her. 
Edward Cullen: Her visions change. 
Isabella Swan: Yeah, based on what people decide. I've decided. 
Edward Cullen: [somewhat bitterly] So that's what you dream about, becoming a monster. 
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you, forever. 
Edward Cullen: Forever? 
[Bella nods
Edward Cullen: And are you ready right now? 
Isabella Swan: [hesitant] Yes. 
Edward Cullen: [sighs] Is it not enough, just to have a long and happy life with me? 
Isabella Swan: [after a second of thought] Yeah. For now. 
Isabella Swan: [voiceover] No one will surrender tonight, but I won't give in. I know what I want. 

Dr. Carlisle Cullen: You've got to make a choice, Edward, to prevent the change from happening. 
Edward Cullen: no... NO! 
Alice Cullen: It's gonna happen, Edward. I've seen it. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: It doesn't have to be that way. She still has what she has. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [to Alice, about Bella's broken leg] Give me a hand... take your belt off. 
[Alice takes her belt off
Edward Cullen: Carlisle, what's my other options? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [to Alice] tie it above my hand 
[Alice ties it above his hand
Edward Cullen: CARLISLE! 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [to Alice] go Alice, go! 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [to Edward] Try suck the venom out. 
Edward Cullen: you know i won't be able to stop! 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Then find the will... or choose. She only has minutes left. 
Edward Cullen: [to Bella] I'll make it go away, Bella. I'll make it go away. 

Isabella Swan: It's like diamonds... you're beautiful. 
Edward Cullen: Beautiful? This is the skin of a killer, Bella... I'm a killer. 
Isabella Swan: I don't believe that. 
Edward Cullen: That's because you believe only the lies... the camouflage. I'm the world's most dangerous predator, Bella. Every thing about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that... as if you could out run me... as if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill. 
Isabella Swan: I don't care. 
Edward Cullen: I've killed people before. 
Isabella Swan: It does not matter. 
Edward Cullen: I wanted to kill you at first. I've never wanted a human's blood so much, before. 
Isabella Swan: I trust you. 
Edward Cullen: Don't. 

Edward Cullen: I don't know. 

Edward Cullen: I just wanna try one thing. 
Edward Cullen: Be very still... don't move. 

Edward Cullen: You're like my own personal brand of heroin. 

Isabella Swan: How did you get in here? 
Edward Cullen: The window. 
Isabella Swan: Do you do that a lot? 
Edward Cullen: Just the past couple of months I like watching you sleep. 

Edward Cullen: Chief Swan? I wanted to formally introduce myself. I'm Edward Cullen. 
Charlie Swan: [shakes hands] Hi, Edward. 
Edward Cullen: Bella won't be out too late tonight. She's just gonna play baseball with my family. 
Charlie Swan: Baseball? 
Edward Cullen: Yes, sir. That's the plan. 
Charlie Swan: [stifles an amused chuckle] Bella's gonna play baseball. Well... good luck with that. 


New Moon (2009)
Bella Swan: What happened with Jasper was nothing. 
Edward Cullen: Nothing compared to what could've happened. I promise never to put you through anything like this ever again. This is the last time you'll ever see me. 
[He kisses her and walks away

Edward Cullen: I love you. You're my only reason to stay alive... if that's what I am. 

[from official site
Edward Cullen: Every second that I'm with you is about restraint... and you're too fragile. 

Edward Cullen: The Volturi are the closest thing my world has to royalty... they enforce the law. 
Bella Swan: Vampires have laws? 

Felix: The girl comes with us. 
Edward Cullen: You can go to hell. 

Edward Cullen: You just don't belong in my world Bella. 
Bella Swan: I belong with you. 

Edward Cullen: [bends to kiss her] Happy birthday. 
Bella Swan: Hmm, don't remind me. 
Edward Cullen: [laughs] Bella your birthday is definitely something to celebrate. 
Bella Swan: But my aging is not. 

Edward Cullen: It's my job to protect you. From everyone, except my sister. 

Emmett Cullen: Dating an older woman? Hot. 
Edward Cullen: [scoffs
Emmett Cullen: What? 

Edward Cullen: You can't trust vampires... Trust me. 

Bella Swan: It's one year older than you. 
Edward Cullen: No it isn't. I'm 109. 

Edward Cullen: You promised you wouldn't do anything stupid or reckless. 
Bella Swan: You promised it would be as if you never existed. You lied. 

Bella Swan: I'm coming with you! 
Edward Cullen: Bella, I don't want you to come with me. 
Bella Swan: You... You don't want me? 
Edward Cullen: No. 
Bella Swan: Well, that changes things. A lot. 

Bella Swan: Laurent! 
Laurent: I didn't expect to find you here. I went to visit the Cullens, but, the house is empty. I'm surprised they left you behind. Weren't you sort of a pet of theirs? 
Bella Swan: Yeah. You could say that. 
Laurent: Do the Cullens visit often? 
Edward Cullen: [appearing as a vision] Lie. 
Bella Swan: Yeah, absolutely. All the time. 
Edward Cullen: Lie better. 
Bella Swan: I'll tell them that you stopped by. I probably shouldn't tell... Edward. He's pretty protective. 
Laurent: But he's far away isn't he? 
Bella Swan: Why are you here? 
Laurent: I came as a favor to Victoria. 
Bella Swan: Victoria? 
Laurent: She asked me to see if you were still under the protection of the Cullens. Victoria feels it's only fair if she kills Edwards mate, giving he killed hers. An eye for an eye. 
Edward Cullen: Threaten him. 
Bella Swan: Edward would know who did it! And he'd come after you. 
Laurent: Oh, I don't think he will. After all, how much could you mean to him if he left you here unprotected? Victoria won't be happy about me killing you. But I can't help myself. You're so mouth-watering. 
Bella Swan: Please don't. I mean, you helped us. 
Laurent: Shhhh. Don't be afraid. I'm doing this out of kindness. Victoria plans on killing you slowly and briefly, where as I'll make it quick. I promise. You will feel nothing. 
Bella Swan: Edward, I love you. 

Edward Cullen: [Bella and Edward are discussing when Bella will be changed, Edward is speaking to Bella] I just have one condition if you want me to do it myself. 
Bella Swan: What's the condition? 
Edward Cullen: And then forever. 
Bella Swan: That's what I'm asking. 
Edward Cullen: [dramatic pause] Marry me, Bella. 

Edward Cullen: Bella, don't do this. 
Bella Swan: You won't stay with me any other way. 
Edward Cullen: Please? For me? 
Bella Swan: You wanted me to be human. Well, watch me. 

Aro: Your gift is too much to throw away. Please consider joining us. 
Edward Cullen: You know what will happen anyway. 

Edward Cullen: Heaven. 
Bella Swan: [Bella runs into Edward in attempt to get in back in the shadows] You have to move! Open your eyes, look at me. I'm alive. You have to move! 
[Edward grabs Bella and goes into the shadows
Edward Cullen: You're here! 
Bella Swan: I'm here. 
Edward Cullen: [Smiles] You're alive! 
Bella Swan: Yes... I needed you to see me once. You had to know that I was alive. You didn't need to feel guilty about it. I can let you go now.
Edward Cullen: I could never let go of you. I just couldn't live in a world where you didn't exist. 
Bella Swan: [puzzled] But you said... 
Edward Cullen: I lied. I had to lie, and you believed me so easily. 
Bella Swan: [Starts crying] Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me. I'm nothing... Human. Nothing. 
Edward Cullen: Bella, you're everything to me. Everything. 

Edward Cullen: Bella, why don't you go enjoy the rest of the festival? 
Felix: The girl comes with us. 
Edward Cullen: No, you can go to hell. 

Bella Swan: [as Aro is about to kill Edward] Please! No, no! Please! Kill me! Kill me! Not him! 
Aro: How extraordinary! You would give up your life for someone like us. A vampire. A soulless monster. 
Edward Cullen: Bella get away from him! 
Bella Swan: [to Aro] You don't know a thing about his soul. 

Bella Swan: You're here. 
Edward Cullen: You can sleep. I'll still be here when you wake up. 

Edward Cullen: Bella, the only reason why I left is because I thought I was protecting you. So that you could have a chance at a normal, happy life. 
Bella Swan: It was so easy for you to leave. 
Edward Cullen: Leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in 100 years. I swear, I will never fail you again. I'm so sorry. Charlie's coming. 

Edward Cullen: I'm not technically breaking any of his rules. He did say never to take a step through his door, but I came in through the window. He's not going to forgive me easily. 
Bella Swan: I know. 
Edward Cullen: Can you? I hope you can, because, I honestly don't know how to live without you. 
Bella Swan: Come here. 
[Bella Kisses him
Bella Swan: Once Alice changes me, you can't get rid of me. 
Edward Cullen: She won't need to change you. There are always ways to keep the Volturi in the dark. 
Bella Swan: No. 

Bella Swan: You all know what I want. And I know it's a lot to ask for. The only fair way I can think of is if we put this to a vote. 
Edward Cullen: Bella, you don't know what you're doing. 
Bella Swan: [to Edward] Just... shut up. 
Bella Swan: Alice? 
Alice Cullen: I already consider you my sister... Yes! 
Bella Swan: Thank you. 
Jasper Whitlock: I vote yes. It would be nice not to want to kill you all the time. 
Rosalie Hale: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you for how I've acted. And I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish that there had been someone to vote no for me. So no. 
Emmett Cullen: I vote hell yeah! We can pick a fight with the Volturi some other way. 
Esme Cullen: I already think of you as part of the family. Yes! 
Edward Cullen: Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son. 

Edward Cullen: Just give me five years and I'll change you. 
Bella Swan: That's too long. 
Edward Cullen: Three? 
[Bella glares at him
Edward Cullen: You're so stubborn. 
Bella Swan: What are you waiting for? 
Edward Cullen: I have one condition... if you want me to do it myself. 
Bella Swan: What's the condition? 
Edward Cullen: And then forever. 
Bella Swan: That's what I'm asking. 
[last lines
Edward Cullen: Marry me, Bella. 

Edward Cullen: It's my job to protect you. From everyone but my sister... 

Edward Cullen: So how come Jacob Black gets to give you a present and I don't? 
Bella Swan: Cause I have nothing to give back to you. 
Edward Cullen: Bella, you give me everything by just breathing. 

Edward Cullen: [Last Lines] Marry me, Bella. 

Edward Cullen: Bella you give me everything just by breathing. 

Edward Cullen: You can't trust vampires. Trust me 

Jacob Black: [to Edward] You stay the hell out of my head! 
Edward Cullen: Jacob, I know you have something to say to me. but I'd like to say something to you if that's alright. Thank you. Thank you for... keeping Bella alive when I didn't. 
Jacob Black: No, you didn't. And it wasn't for your benefit trust me. 
Edward Cullen: I'm still grateful. But I'm here now. I'm not leaving her side until she orders me away. 
Jacob Black: We'll see. Hey, my turn to talk. I'm here to remind you of a key point in the treaty. 
Edward Cullen: I haven't forgotten. 
Bella Swan: What key point? 
Jacob Black: If any of them bites a human, the truce is over. 
Bella Swan: But if I choose it it has nothing to do with you. 
Jacob Black: No I won't let you. you're not going to be one of them Bella! 
Bella Swan: It's not up to you. 
Jacob Black: You know what we'll do to you, I won't have a choice. 
Jacob Black: Bella come please. 
Bella Swan: No, is he going to hurt me? Read his mind. 
Edward Cullen: [assures her

Bella Swan: Jake, I love you. So please, don't make me choose. Cause it'll be him. It's always been him. 
Jacob Black: [whispers] Bella? 
Edward Cullen: [walks over to Bella] G'bye Jacob. 
Jacob Black: [Grabs Bella's arm] No you don't speak for her! 
Edward Cullen: [shoves Jacob and he phases into wolf midair. Lands and growls madly at Edward
Edward Cullen: Bella get out of here 
Jacob Black: [rushes towards Edward, teeth showing
Bella Swan: STOP! Stop. You can't hurt each other without hurting me. 
Jacob Black: [stops growling abruptly, rushes off into woods
Bella Swan: [softly towards him] Jake! 

Bella Swan: If this is about my soul, take it I don't want it with out you! 
Edward Cullen: It's not about soul Bella. You're just not good for me! 
Bella Swan: Not good enough for you. 

Edward Cullen: Your aging? I think eighteen is a little to young to start worrying about that. 
Bella Swan: It's one year old then you. 
Edward Cullen: No it's not. I'm one hundred and nine. 
Bella Swan: Then maybe I shouldn't be dating such an old man. It's gross, is should be throughlly repulsed. 

Edward Cullen: You can't trust vampires. Trust me. 

Aro: Your gift is too much to throw away. Please consider joining us. 
Edward Cullen: You know what will happen anyway. 
Marcus: Not without cause. 

Bella Swan: [slams into him, attempting to push him inside] Don't! 
Edward Cullen: [stroking her hair, eyes closed] Heaven. 
Bella Swan: [out of breath, panting] You have to move! Open your eyes, look at me. I'm alive! You have to move! 
Edward Cullen: Bella. 
[pulls her inside, holding her close
Edward Cullen: You're here. 
Bella Swan: [quietly, out of breath] I'm here. 
Edward Cullen: [smiling] You're alive! 
Bella Swan: Yes. 
[hesitates
Bella Swan: I needed to make you see me once. You had to know I was alive, but you didn't need to feel guilty about anything. I can... let you go now. 
Edward Cullen: I never acted out of guilt. I just couldn't live in a world where you don't exist. 
Bella Swan: But you said... 
Edward Cullen: I lied. I had to lie. And you believed me so easily. 
Bella Swan: Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me. I'm... nothing, human... nothing. 
Edward Cullen: [holding her face in his hand] Bella, you're everything to me. You're everything. 
[kisses her passionately



Edward Cullen: [Discussion on whether Bella should become a vampire] All right forget time limits. If you want me to be the one, then you'll just have to meet one condition. 
Bella Swan: What condition? 
Edward Cullen: Marry me. 
Bella Swan: Okay, what's the punch line? 
Edward Cullen: You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you and you think it's a joke. 
Bella Swan: O'Cmon. I'm only eighteen! 
Edward Cullen: Well I'm nearly one hundred and ten. It's time I settled down. 


The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
Edward Cullen: No measure of time with you will be long enough. But we'll start with forever. 

Bella Swan: You have to accept this for what it is. 
Edward Cullen: Because you've given me no choice. 

Edward Cullen: It's crushing you, from the inside out. 

Edward Cullen: I'll meet you at the altar. 
Bella Swan: I'll be the one in white. 

Edward Cullen: [frantically trying to revive Bella] Come back to me, please, baby. 

Edward Cullen: [to Jacob] I think you may be right. 
[to everyone
Edward Cullen: Jacob just had an idea. 
Jacob Black: It wasn't an idea. It was more of a snide comment. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: What were you thinking? 
Jacob Black: [smirks] That it's just looking for someone to sink it's teeth into. 
Bella Swan: He's thirsty. 
Emmett Cullen: I know the feeling... 

Edward Cullen: Jacob imprinted. They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law. 

Edward Cullen: Come back to me please, baby. Please Bella... 

Edward Cullen: Well, what's a wedding without some family drama? 

Edward Cullen: It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to, and who'll accept you for what you are. I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am. And with Bella, I feel like I can finally begin. 

Edward Cullen: Just checking for cold feet. 
Bella Swan: Well, mine are toasty warm. 
Edward Cullen: It's not too late to change your mind. 
Bella Swan: What? Now you're having second thoughts? 
[studies Edward's face
Bella Swan: You are. 
Edward Cullen: No. I've been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan. 
Bella Swan: But? But? 
Edward Cullen: I haven't told you everything about myself. 
Bella Swan: [sarcastically] hat? You're not a virgin? 
[laughs with Edward
Bella Swan: Look, you can't scare me away now. 
Edward Cullen: Look, a few years after Carlisle created me I rebelled against him. I resented him for curbing my appetite. So for a while I went off on my own. I wanted to know how it felt to hunt. To taste human blood. All the men I killed were monsters. And so was I. 
Bella Swan: Edward, they were all murderers. You probably saved more lives than you took. 
Edward Cullen: Bella, that's what I told myself. But they were all human beings. I looked into their eyes as they died and I saw who I was and what I was capable of. 
Bella Swan: And what I'll be capable of. Why did you tell me this tonight? Did you really think this was going to change my mind about you? 
Edward Cullen: I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself and who you want to see when you look in the mirror a year from now. 

Seth: Hey man! It's nice to see you. 
[shakes Edward's hand
Seth: I'm happy for you. 
Edward Cullen: Thank you. 
Billy: I hope you'll be happy, Bella. 
Bella Swan: Thank you, Billy. Have you heard from him? 
Billy: I'm sure Jake wishes you the best. 

Bella Swan: What is that? 
Emmett Cullen: [from outside] Come on! Let's go! 
Edward Cullen: I'm late for my bachelor party. 
Emmett Cullen: Send him out, Bella, or we're coming in after him. 
Bella Swan: So this party. Will there be strippers? 
Edward Cullen: [laughs] No, just a couple of mountain lions. Maybe a few bears. 
Jasper Hale: Don't worry, Bella, we'll give him back in plenty of time. 
Bella Swan: Okay, go before they break my house. 
Emmett Cullen: Let's go! Let's go! 

Jacob Black: It's not like you're gonna have a real honeymoon with him anyway. 
Bella Swan: It's gonna be as real as anyone else's. 
Jacob Black: That's a sick joke. You are joking. 
[raises voice
Jacob Black: What? While you're still human? You can't be serious, Bella. Tell me you're not that stupid! 
Bella Swan: I mean, it's really none of your business. 
Jacob Black: No, you can't do this! 
[grabs Bella
Bella Swan: Jake. 
Jacob Black: Listen to me, Bella. 
Bella Swan: [yells] Let me go! 
Edward Cullen: Jacob, calm down. Alright? 
Jacob Black: [yelling] Are you out of your mind? Huh? You'll kill her! 
Seth: Walk away, Jacob! 
Sam Uley: Enough, Jacob. 
Jacob Black: Stay out of this, Sam. 
Sam Uley: You're not going to start something that we'll have to finish. 
Jacob Black: She'll die. 
Sam Uley: She's not our concern anymore. 

Edward Cullen: Do you wanna go for a swim? 
Bella Swan: Yeah, that sounds nice. I could use a few human minutes. 
Edward Cullen: Don't take too long, Mrs. Cullen. 
Bella Swan: Okay. 

Edward Cullen: How badly are you hurt? 
Bella Swan: What? 
Edward Cullen: No, Bella, look. 
[shows bruises on her body
Edward Cullen: Bella, I can't tell you how sorry I am. 
Bella Swan: I'm not! Really, I'm not. I'm fine. 
Edward Cullen: Don't say you're fine. Just don't. 
Bella Swan: No, you don't. Don't ruin this. 
Edward Cullen: I've already ruined it. 
Bella Swan: Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am? Or was five seconds ago. I mean now I'm sort of pissed off, actually. 
Edward Cullen: You should be angry with me. 
Bella Swan: I mean, we knew this was going to be tricky, right? I think we did amazing. I mean, it was amazing for me. 
Edward Cullen: That's what you're worried about? That I didn't enjoy myself? 
Bella Swan: I know it's not the same for you, but for a human I can't imagine that it gets any better than that. 
Edward Cullen: Last night was the best night of my existence. 
Bella Swan: You're the best. 
[kisses Edward
Bella Swan: You're not gonna touch me again, are you? 
[Edward touches her face
Bella Swan: You know that's not what I mean. 
Edward Cullen: Let me make you breakfast. 

Edward Cullen: Bella? You having a nightmare? 
Bella Swan: No. It was just a dream. It was a really good dream. 
Edward Cullen: Then why are you crying? 
Bella Swan: Because I wanted it to be real. 
Edward Cullen: Tell me. 
[is kissed by Bella
Edward Cullen: Bella, I can't. 
Bella Swan: Please. Please? 

Edward Cullen: [sees Bella vomiting] Bella? 
Bella Swan: Hey, don't come in here. You don't need to see this. 
Edward Cullen: In sickness and health, remember? 
Bella Swan: It must have been the chicken. Could you grab my bag? 
[stares at a box of unopened tampons
Edward Cullen: What is it? 
Bella Swan: How many days has it been since the wedding? 
Edward Cullen: Fourteen. Why? 
[scoffs
Edward Cullen: Will you tell me what's going on? 
Bella Swan: I'm late. My period, it's late. 

Edward Cullen: [note to Bella] I've gone to the mainland to hunt. I'll be back before you wake. 
Bella Swan: You're late. 

Edward Cullen: Bella, these are our housekeepers, Gustavo and Kaure. 
[in Portuguese
Edward Cullen: This is my wife, Bella. 
Gustavo: Excuse me. 
[leaves fearfully with Kaure
Edward Cullen: Well, I guess we just leave them to it. 
Bella Swan: What was that all about? 
Edward Cullen: She's afraid for you. 
Bella Swan: Why? 
Edward Cullen: Because I have you here all alone. 
Bella Swan: You means she knows about you? 
Edward Cullen: She suspects. She's native Ticuna. They have legends about blood-drinking demons who prey on beautiful women. 
[kisses Bella
Kaure: [fearfully to Edward] No sir! 
Gustavo: [carrying broken bed frame] Hey! 

Edward Cullen: Jacob, I need to talk to you. 
Jacob Black: I always knew you'd destroy her. 
Edward Cullen: She thinks Carlisle can turn her at the last minute, like he did for me and Esme. 
Jacob Black: Can he? 
Edward Cullen: Probability is slight. And if her heart fails. 
[pauses
Edward Cullen: Look, Jacob, I need you to do something for me. For her. You have a connection with her that I'll never understand. Maybe you could talk to her, change her mind. You can keep her alive. 
Jacob Black: And if I can't? 
Edward Cullen: If she dies you get what you always wanted. To kill me. 

Bella Swan: [answers phone] Alice. 
Alice Cullen: Bella? Are you alright? 
Bella Swan: I'm not 100% sure. 
Alice Cullen: Why? What's wrong? I just. 
Bella Swan: You just what? Alice, what did you see? 
Alice Cullen: Here's Carlisle. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Bella, what's going on? 
Bella Swan: I don't know. 
[looks at Edward
Bella Swan: I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Has Edward been harmed? 
Bella Swan: No. I know that it's impossible, but I think that I'm pregnant. 
[reacts in pain
Bella Swan: Whoa! Carlisle, I swear, something just moved inside me. 
Edward Cullen: [takes phone] Is this even possible? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: I don't know. 
Bella Swan: What's he saying? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: The sooner Bella is here the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get to the mainland at once. 
Edward Cullen: Yeah, yeah I will. 

Edward Cullen: Damn it. Kaure's making sure you're still alive. 
Kaure: [in Portuguese] What did you do with her? 
Edward Cullen: What do you know about this? 
Kaure: I know that you are a demon! You killed this little girl! 
Bella Swan: What? 
Edward Cullen: [to Bella] Her people have legends. She might have seen this before. 
[to Kaure in Portuguese
Edward Cullen: Please. Tell me how to help her. 
Kaure: You only do bad. 
Edward Cullen: I am begging you. I will do anything. I love her. Please? Tell me how she can survive this. 
Kaure: [feels Bella's abdomen] Death. 
Edward Cullen: I'm not gonna let it hurt you. Carlisle will get that thing out. 
Bella Swan: Thing? 

Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Your rib is cracked, but there are no splinters. You haven't punctured anything. 
Edward Cullen: Yet. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Edward. 
Edward Cullen: It's breaking her bones now. It's crushing you from the inside out. Carlisle, tell her what you told me. Tell her. 
Bella Swan: Carlisle, tell me. It's alright. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: The fetus isn't compatible with your body. It's too strong. It won't allow you to get the nutrition you need. It's starving you by the hour. I can't stop it and I can't slow it down. At this rate, your heart will give out before you can deliver. 
Bella Swan: Then I'll hold on as long as I can and then. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: [interrupts] Bella. There are some conditions that even venom can't overcome. You understand? I'm sorry. 

Bella Swan: Edward, I'm sorry. 
Edward Cullen: I can't live without you. 
Bella Swan: You won't. You're gonna have a part of me. He'll need you. 
Edward Cullen: Do you honestly think that I could love it or even tolerate it if it killed you? 
Bella Swan: It's not his fault. You have to accept what is. 
Edward Cullen: [yells] Because you've given me no choice! Bella, we're supposed to be partners. Remember? But you decided this on your own. You've decided to leave me. 
Bella Swan: Don't see it that way! 
Edward Cullen: Well I have no other way to see it. 'Cause it's me who will lose you. And I don't choose that. I don't choose that. 
[leaves angrily

Edward Cullen: I'm sorry I've been so angry. 
Bella Swan: I would be, too. 
Edward Cullen: I've left you alone in this. 
Bella Swan: Marriage. 
Edward Cullen: Well, they say the first year is the hardest. 
[confused
Edward Cullen: Who was that? 
Bella Swan: What? 
Edward Cullen: I thought I heard. Just say something else. 
Bella Swan: Like what? Edward, what's going on? 
Edward Cullen: It likes the sound of your voice. 
Bella Swan: You can hear him? 
Edward Cullen: In mind. It likes my voice as well. 
Bella Swan: What? What do you hear? 
Edward Cullen: It's so strange. I thought he was like me, but he's not. He's like you. Good a pure. He's happy. 
Bella Swan: [talks to her stomach] Of course you are. Of course you're happy. How could you not be? 
[crying
Bella Swan: I love you so much. What do you hear now? 
Edward Cullen: He loves you, Bella. 

Rosalie Hale: Can't we come up with something just a little more classic? 
Bella Swan: [to Jacob] Hey. Are you okay? 
Jacob Black: Yeah, it's not like I'm the one carrying a demon. 
Rosalie Hale: This is pretty important, Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided. 
Jacob Black: What now? 
Edward Cullen: Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names. 
Bella Swan: She hates them. 
Jacob Black: Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you picked. 
Bella Swan: They're not that bad. If it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob. 
Rosalie Hale: Okay fine. That one's not awful. Why don't you tell him the girl's name. 
Bella Swan: I was playing around with our moms' names. Renée and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee. 
Jacob Black: Renesmee? 
Bella Swan: Too weird? 
Jacob Black: Um. 
Edward Cullen: No, that's not too weird. It's beautiful. And it's unique which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee. 

Edward Cullen: Rose, let the morphine spread! 
Rosalie Hale: There's no time. He's dying! 
Bella Swan: Get him out now! 

Edward Cullen: Jacob, take the baby. 
Jacob Black: Keep that away from me! 

Edward Cullen: It's Renesmee. 

Jasper Hale: We're outnumbered. 
Alice Cullen: By a lot. 
Edward Cullen: I won't let them hurt my family. 

Edward Cullen: Maybe I was too late. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: No, Edward. Listen to her heart. 


The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010)
Edward Cullen: [from trailer] I know the consequences of the choice your making. 

Edward Cullen: [from trailer] Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever. 

Edward Cullen: [from trailer] I know the consequences of the choices you're making. After a few decades, everyone you know will be dead. 

Edward Cullen: [on the bed, kissing passionately; as she starts unbuttoning her shirt] Stop trying to take your clothes off. 
Bella Swan: [still close to each other] You want to do that part? 
Edward Cullen: Not tonight. 
[long pause; moves away; both sit up on the bed
Bella Swan: [after a little while] You... You mean, you don't... 
[sighs, disappointed and a little embarrassed
Bella Swan: That's fine. 
Edward Cullen: [looking at her intently] Believe me, I want to. 
[pause
Edward Cullen: I just want to be married to you first. 
Bella Swan: [pause] You really make me feel like I'm some sort of, like, villain trying to steal your virtue or something. 
Edward Cullen: [he smiles] It's not *my* virtue I'm concerned about. 

Jacob Black: Charlie said you left town. 
Bella Swan: Yeah, to visit my mom. Why? 
Edward Cullen: [with an ironic smile on his face] He's checking to see if you're still human. 
Jacob Black: [beat; talking to Edward] Look, I'm here to warn you... If your kind come on our land again... 
Bella Swan: [confused] Wait, what? 
Jacob Black: [looks at Bella, then back at Edward] You didn't tell her? 
Edward Cullen: Just leave it alone, Jacob. 
Bella Swan: [to Edward] Tell me what? 

Bella Swan: [about her kissing Jacob] You saw? 
Edward Cullen: No. But Jacob's thoughts are pretty loud. 
Bella Swan: I don't know what happened. 
Edward Cullen: You love him. 
Bella Swan: [pause, after thinking a moment] I love you more. 
Edward Cullen: [beat] I know. 

Edward Cullen: [dropping her off; about Jacob] Doesn't he own a shirt? 
Bella Swan: [smiling; after a few seconds, voice concerned] I'm good here, you should go. 
Edward Cullen: I'm not gonna be gone long. 
Bella Swan: Don't rush. You need to hunt. 
[pause; they kiss intimately & Jake looks away; smiling
Bella Swan: Ok, maybe rush a little bit. 
[walks to Jake
Jacob Black: [with a smile, coming to meet her] Hey beautiful. 
Bella Swan: [she smiles briefly] Hey. 
[they hug, Jake holding her a little more tightly

Alice Cullen: I've decided to throw a party. 
Jasper Hale: After all, how many times are we going to graduate high school. 
[Edward scoffs
Angela: A party at your place? 
Jessica: I've never seen your house. 
Eric: No one's ever seen their house. 
Edward Cullen: Another party Alice? 
Alice Cullen: It'll be fun. 
Bella Swan: Yeah. That's what you said last time. 
[Alice slumps back, has a vision
Bella Swan: [trying to distract her from Alice] Hey Angela. 
Angela: Yeah? 
Bella Swan: You need some help with those? 

Edward Cullen: After a few decades, everyone you know will be dead. Problem Solved. 

Bella Swan: [after telling her why he doesn't want to turn her, & it's not what she expected] I thought- you were afraid I'd be too different. Like, I wouldn't be warm, or smell the same. 
Edward Cullen: [he smiles; lays a hand on her cheek] You'll always be my Bella... 
[pause; they kiss and he holds her close
Edward Cullen: My Bella just less fragile. 
[both smile

Edward Cullen: [to Jacob, whose holding Bella as she sleeps & looking at her tenderly] Can you at least *attempt* to control your thoughts? 
Jacob Black: [beat; looking at Edward] I really get under that ice-cold skin of yours, don't I. 
[tilts his head
Jacob Black: What? Are you doubting her feelings for you? 
[Edward says nothing, looks cross; Jake scoffs
Jacob Black: Nice. So picking my brain is OK, but letting me into yours, forget it. 

Bella Swan: I'm really sorry about last night. That couldn't have been easy on you. 
Edward Cullen: It definitely won't make my list of top ten evenings. 
Bella Swan: You have a list? 
Edward Cullen: All 10 I spent with you. 
[smiles
Edward Cullen: Number one is when you said you'd marry me, 
[beat
Edward Cullen: Mrs. Cullen. 
Bella Swan: [small laugh; then] This is the 21st century. I at least want to hyphenate my name. 
Jacob Black: [sounding both angry & torn] You're marrying him? 
Bella Swan: [takes a step towards him] Jake, I... 
[after a moment looks at Edward
Bella Swan: You knew he was listening! 
Edward Cullen: [shrugs; softly] He deserves to know. 
[Jake walks away
Bella Swan: [calls after him, walking towards him] Jake, stop! 
Edward Cullen: [grabs her arm] Bella, let him... 
Bella Swan: [to Edward, just as loud] Don't! 
[turns back, chases after Jake
Bella Swan: Jake, stop! 

Alice Cullen: They'll be here in four days. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: This could turn into a bloodbath. 
Edward Cullen: Who's behind it? 
Alice Cullen: I didn't see anyone I recognized... maybe one. 
Edward Cullen: I know his face. He's a local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this. 
Alice Cullen: Whoever did is staying out of the action. 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision. 
Jasper Hale: Either way, the army's coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town. 
Jacob Black: Hold up. What damn army? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: Newborns. Our kind. 
Embry Call: What are they after? 
Alice Cullen: They were passing around Bella's scent. A red blouse. 
Jacob Black: They're after Bella? What the hell does this mean? 
Dr. Carlisle Cullen: It means an ugly fight. With lives lost. 
Jacob Black: [looking at his pack mates, then back at Carlisle] All right. We're in. 
Bella Swan: No... you'll get yourself killed. No way. 
Jacob Black: I wasn't asking for permission. 

Edward Cullen: I'm from a different era. Things were a lot less complicated. 
[pause
Edward Cullen: And if I'd have met you back then, I would've... courted you. We'd have taken chaperone strolls, and ice tea on the porch... 
[smiles
Edward Cullen: [pause; stands up
Edward Cullen: I may have stolen a kiss or two, but only after asking your father's permission. I would've got down on one knee... 
[kneels
Edward Cullen: and I would have presented you with a ring. 
[opens box with the ring and places it in her hand
Edward Cullen: This was my mother's. 
[Bella smiles in spite of herself
Edward Cullen: Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me? 
Bella Swan: [after a moment, smiling] Yes. 

Edward Cullen: [about Jake in the tent] This might sound odd, but I'm glad you're here. 
Jacob Black: [w/ a smile] Meaning, "As much as I'd love to kill you im glad she's warm." 
Edward Cullen: If we weren't natural enemies, and you weren't trying to steal my reason for existing, I might actually like you. 
Jacob Black: [beat] Well, if you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love, I might 
[thinks about it; laughs
Jacob Black: No. Not even then. 
[Edward smiles

Bella Swan: Edward? 
Edward Cullen: If you ever touch her against her will again... 
Bella Swan: Edward! Don't do this! 
Jacob Black: She's not sure what she wants! 
Bella Swan: Don't do this here! 
Edward Cullen: Let me give you a clue: wait for her to say the words. 
Jacob Black: Fine, and she will. 
Bella Swan: Jacob, just go, okay? 

Edward Cullen: [to Victoria] You won't get another chance like this again! You want her! You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James! When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him into ash. When I turned him into nothing. 

Bella Swan: This wasn't a choice between you and Jacob. It was between who I should be and who I am. I've always felt out of step. Like literally stumbling through my life. I've never felt normal, because I'm not normal, and I don't wanna be. I've had to face death and loss and pain in your world, but I've also never felt stronger, like more real, more myself, because it's my world too. It's where I belong. 
Edward Cullen: So it's not just about me? 
Bella Swan: No. 
[pause
Bella Swan: Sorry... 

[last lines
Bella Swan: And I wanna tie myself to you, in every way humanly possible. 
Edward Cullen: [smiles] Starting with a wedding. 
Bella Swan: [thoughtful] Actually, something a little more difficult first. And maybe even dangerous. 
[stands up looking down at him
Bella Swan: We have to tell Charlie. 
Edward Cullen: [laughs a little] It's highly dangerous. 
Bella Swan: [nods] It's a good thing you're bulletproof. 
[pause
Bella Swan: I'm gonna need that ring. 


Vampires Suck (2010)
Edward Sullen: Hearing you breathe is the greatest gift I've ever received. 
[Becca farts in Edward's face

Alice: Where did you go, silly rabbit? 
Edward Sullen: [aiming gun] I'm a killer. 

Edward Sullen: [as his family is trying to kill Becca] Every time I bring a girl over, you try to eat her! It's not fair! 

Chinese Food Delivery Guy: Someone order Chinese food? 
Edward Sullen: [Throws him at his family as they proceed to eat him; to Becca] Let's go! They'll be hungry again in a half-an-hour! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment