Welcome to my Website Seat Back and Enjoy

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ultimate Love Songs

                                                          Ultimate Love song Hits
                                             1.Amazed-Lonestar
                                             2.All My Life-Kc and Jojo
                                             3.I Dont Wanna Miss a Thing-Aerosmith
                                             4.I Do (Cherish You)-(98 Degrees
                                             5.I Cant Find The Word To Say Goodbye-David Gates
                                             6.After all-Peter Cetera & Amy Grant
                                             7.Goodbye-Air Supply
                                             8.Lost in Your Eyes-Debbie Gibson
                                             9.Without You-Maria Carey
                                            10.Everyday i love you-Boyzone
                                            11.Superman-Shawn Desman
                                            12.Born for you-David Pomeranz
                                            13.I'll be over you-Tot
                                            14.Can we try-Dan Hill & Vonda Sephard
                                            15.I say Goodbye-Expose
                                            16.Steep-Lauren Christy
                                            17.Shower me with your love-Atlantic Star
                                            18.Exchange of hearts-David Slater
                                            19.From this Moment-Shaina Twain
                                            20.Everytime i Close my Eyes-Baby Face                        



                                        1.Intro-Armegadon Background
                                        2.Everytime i Close my Eyes-Baby Face
                                        3.I believe i can fly-Kenny G feat Yolan
                                        4.Angel-Toni Braxton
                                        5.All out of Love-Boys II Men
                                        6.Shower me with your Love-Atlantic Star
                                        7.I say Goodbye-Expose
                                        8.Hard to say i'm Sorry-Boys II Men
                                        9.One Sweet Day-Boys II Men feat Maria Carey
                                        10.I Love the way you Love me-Boyzone
                                        11.Steep-Lauren Christy
                                        12.Exchange of Hearts-David Slater
                                        13.After All-Cher & Peter Cetera
                                        14.Groovy Kind of Love-Phil Colins
                                        15.Journey-Lea Salonga
                                        16.Can we Try- Dan Hill &Vonda Shepard
                                        17.Take me out of the Dark-Gary V.
                                        18.Be my Number Two-Joe Jackson
                                        19.I need You-3T
                                        20.Thank you for Loving me-Bon Jovi
                                        21.I Cant Fight this Felling-Reo Speedwagon
                                        22.Keep on Loving You-Reo Speedwagon
                                        23.I fall all Over Again-Dan Hill
                                        24.In Your Eyes-Peter Gabriel
                                        25.Your Love-Jim Brickman


0 comments:

Post a Comment